Saturday, March 6, 2010

Spring

I chilled out and got some rest last night, so I'm feeling much better than anxiety-ridden yesterday. Nick and I watched "Shakespeare In Love," which, while it was entertaining and a cute little story, did not deserve to win Best Picture over films like "Elizabeth" and "Life is Beautiful." It was contrived, corny, and completely ridiculous. Sure it had great costumes, but I simply can't believe Gwyneth Paltrow won Best Actress over Cate Blanchett or Meryl Streep. Ludicrous.

On a good note, I'm going to Hoboken for the St. Paddy's Day festivities today! I have a little bottle of Bailey's to pour in some delicious iced coffee, because it's 40 degrees out and it's practically spring, so that clearly calls for ICE in my coffee. YES.

I think my shower has finally heated up (damn you, post war apartment building), so I'm going to go get ready.

Happy Almost Spring!

No comments: